The operators of Kibunesou (hereinafter referred to as “this store”) promise to always treat customer’s private details and information with great care.
- Customer’s information and personal details supplied to this store on our booking form, contact form, phone, FAX, Kibunesou card, and registration will be used as the material for our guests for bookings, discounts, points, mail delivery, services improvements, and to assist this store in providing better services.
- This store will take measures to prevent the loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, and unauthorized access to your information and use and keep your details under strict control.
No personal information will be disclosed to third parties. However, for the reasons stated below, we shall disclose personal information without your consent.
1) If the disclosure is required according to the provisions of laws and regulations.
2) If we are asked in writing from the public authorities, such as police and courts.
- For personal information management, we will always and strictly keep your information with high-level security. Your information (name, phone number, mailing address, email address) will be encrypted and sent through a secure system, and personal information filled out by customers will be done using SSL (special encryption technology). You can check the encrypted communication mode displayed in the bottom of the browser screen.
- Please be advised that card system circumstances and contents of service may be changed or canceled without prior notification.